Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

How does my canopy go together (this is the 1/2 one)

Options
ftorrisi
ftorrisi Member Posts: 7 ✭✭

Just ordered a Sweetwater 22DL with 1/2 canopy - there are NO instructions that came with this new boat on how to install this or where the pieces go.  Would be really helpful to have a 'map'.  Also was very surprised that the side windows did not have screens.  In order for us to spend the night I will have to get material and Velcro it.....just a little irritating as we got this for privacy - and there isn't any.

Comments

• Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 137 admin
    Options
    Turns out we do not yet have written instructions for this process because the assembly is usually done at the dealer level. However, because of your question, we just added this to our video shoot list later this summer. Doesn't help your current situation, but if you enlist your dealer's help (or wind up putting together yourself), please snap some pics, and I'll put a temporary "how-to" guide together for the next person faced with the same questions. Glad to have you here...and very sorry I couldn't get you what you were looking for.
  • ftorrisi
    ftorrisi Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options

It took us a while - but we finally got it up....very hard to get the zipper in the corners in place to zip.....sure wish it had zipped windows for privacy...I end up taping trash bags around in the inside when we're spending the night.....I find the screen in the back already has a small tear and I think it's because it sooooo tight.