Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Ski/Tubing Rear View Mirror

Options
skinney07
skinney07 Member Posts: 2

Looking for any recommendations for a good rear view mirror to mount on my 220AD.  Anyone have any recommendations for brands, or best place to mount?

Thanks,

Comments

• CRF
    CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    Options

I bought the west marine $30  stainless mirror. I'm not using the swivel bracket. Just the basic extension from the mirror. going to try to put it bracket down, One bolt through a hole I will drill on a horizontal flat surface on the helm area.

If you have a west marine, the cheapest mirror is the $30, I looked at car mirrors too at auto parts stores. I have SS bolt with washers & nuts....maybe I can post a pic if it works. I like to be able to see behind me.

• fuggetaboutit
    fuggetaboutit Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Overton's is another good source for add on parts, also, check ebay
  • skinney07
    skinney07 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Thanks folks - CRF, please post a photo when you have one.  I'll do the same once I set mine up.

• CRF
    CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ok heres a pic, I used none of the hardware it came with, just the mirror. Used SS screw and nyla-nut, attached thru (into) the helm storage area via door. works good enough for me but I would still use a spotter for tubing.