Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Trolling Motor

Options
pmonico
pmonico Member Posts: 2
I have a 2012 Aqua Patio 220. Has anyone set up their  boat with a trolling motor especially designed for pontoon boats? Would like to hear how well it handles, trolling motor model, problems with installation, where the battery(s) were placed, etc.  Anything that might help me decide whether to get one.

Comments

• Shannon
    Shannon Member Posts: 1
    Options
    well, we attached our old minn kota to our new 22' sweetwater, works great, but then ran into a boat equipped with the new Terrova GPS system.  So now we own the new system, but will need to fix the bumper guard (?) as this new set up will not slide back, for a fishing model, Godfrey does not make the trailers compatible for trolling motor.  We are having a ball, and so easy to load.
  • Bayboy
    Bayboy Member Posts: 3
    Options

I have a 80lb  24volt Minn Kota Terrova GPS on a 2013-  2286FC works just great.

Mounted 2  - 27 series batteries in the front left seat storage location .  Just enough room to mount them there with a trolling motor plug mounted on the side of the base.  Also run an eagle fish finder off one of the  2 batteries.  Also works great.  This years project is to mount a springfield pedestal base at the front for my bicycle pedestal seat.  Last step to not missing my Lund.