Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

THIS SITE IS DEAD

Boomer
Boomer Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
We need a roll call to see if anyone ever looks at this site seems like I'm wasting my time here

Comments

• erictm74
    erictm74 Member Posts: 6

I do but yes it seems very dead

• CRF
    CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    I am still here, check it weekly
  • Boomer
    Now we have 3 I am a moderator on the Rinker Forum http://rinkerboats.vanillaforums.com/ sold my Cruiser when we bought a Houseboat so now we have a 2015 Sweetwater also the Rinker Forum is very active and we could do the same here
  • CRF
    CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭

nothing on their facebook page since June !!

• Boomer
    We can build this site finding parts etc just look at the rinker page
  • Dude
    Dude Member Posts: 3
    I just bought a 2014 2286.  I'll do my best to contribute on a regular basis.  This is my 5th boat, first tritoon.  It would be nice to have a good forum like the Rinker or Crownline forums.
  • Boomer
    I just bought a 2015 Sweetwater 2286 Tri I've had Cruisers for the last 20 years bought a houseboat in July and the pontoon in September.
  • Ddancers
    Ddancers Member Posts: 110 ✭✭

:\  I've had a canoe, bowrider, bass boat, Cuddy walkaround and now my Sweetwater 240 DF.

I have to say this pontoon fits all my needs and is now my favorite. However 10  years ago don't know if I could say the same. Pontoons have come a long way and have widely increase in popularity because of the innovated floor plans and improvements.  With this increase in popularity competition will increase for the market share. I expect a few manufacturers may merge or be lost if they fall behind on customer service and overall value for the dollar.

It would be nice if Sweetwater became more involved with this site. Feel a little like after purchase your on your own.

• Boomer
    Yes they've came a long way my 1st boat was a steel Rivera Cruiser Pontoon with a 40 merc back in 1972 had to foam the tunes to make it float high enough to keep it from becoming a submarine :D
  • bbower64
    bbower64 Member Posts: 8
    I check more in the boating months.  I agree, it would be nice to have a active site.
  • Boomer
    I'm going to give it a try I helped build the Rinker site
  • mal
    mal Member Posts: 4

Mal from Australia. Only just become involved. Hope you keep going as it seems the only place to find any answers. Will keep looking and posting.

• Ddancers
    Ddancers Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Welcome Aboard - mal - what model boat do you have and where in Australia?
  • Boomer
    We're trying to living it up I check in every morning

• mreddyspag
    mreddyspag Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Still here!