Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Newbie Question

Robert
Robert Member Posts: 1

Hi all.  Just bought a Sweetwater 2286.  Love the switch to pontoon boats!  My question is this:  I have a slip at a local marina that had a very low deck/walkway to accommodate our old boat, an 18 foot Four Winns open bow.  How high out of the water are the gates to board the boat?

One of the reasons we bought this to include some family members who couldn't do the climb in an out of our low-sitting open bow boat.  I could switch slips to one that is taller, but I don't want to go too tall.  Any help on the measurements or how I could figure it out?

Comments

• Ddancers
    Ddancers Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Don't know if this well help any - my model 2015 - 27" tubes. You can see side of boat height alone side of slip. It's a step down step up, but rather have that than having possible damage to side panel or trim.
  • Boomer
    Boomer Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    I'm in a covered slip 25" Tubes 2286 and walk off the front is dead even I guess it all depends on the flotation of the slip