Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Owners and parts manual

Options
jeffmaddy
jeffmaddy Member Posts: 1
looking for an owners manual and parts manual (if possible) PDF is perfect ; for a 2001 Aqua Patio pontoon, model 240-8.6-25.  Thanks in advance. Jeff
Tagged:

Comments

• CRF
    CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is meant for those new to boating !

When you buy a boat, new or used, there generally isn't ONE all-inclusive manual. There will be several booklets, one for the boat, one for the motor, one for the trailer. They are all made by seperate manufacturers. In addition, if you are lucky, there will be paperwork on boat systems such as radio, steering, controls, canvas & vinyl. My Godfrey dealer had all of that for me in a nice canvas bag, as the boat was new. It may be easier to research on the internet, or contact specific manufacturers. If you do post on here, please list the brand names, sizes, and hp.

• CRF
    edited July 2016
    Options
    HHHhhhhmmmm.....parts manual....I think manufacturers give them to their dealers. They (manufacturers) don't sell directly to the public on most items, so they make you go to a dealer. Maybe the motor would have a parts manual, check online for something similsr, I got a few documents for my Yamaha outboard from Yamaha website.
  • eddie2016
    eddie2016 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    How would I go about getting a owner manual for a 1994 Sweetwater pontoon
  • CRF
    edited July 2016
    Options

hey Eddie, did you actually read my 2 posts above?

There's a secret building that houses every owners manual for every brand boat, model and year. Several of us here on the website have the address, but you have to convince us to give up the location.

• jeff
    jeff Member Posts: 5
    Options
    yes a 1995 sweetwater boat wiring diagram would be sooo helpful ..all the wires are color coded but not marked where is the secret building ? ..lol  
  • ebr3
    ebr3 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    CRF, I get that I have to go somewhere else for the engine, but you haven't said how to get the boat manual.  Is there a location to find the Godfrey owner's manuals?  I'm looking for a 2012 Sweetwater Premium 22-200-25.