Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Depth of motor

Flash
Flash Member Posts: 5
My 2007 Sanpan 2500 FE appears to be somewhat sluggish, has a Yamaha F115. Wondering what hole everyone is running their motor on.
thanks for your help 
Tagged:

Comments

• Flash
    It was in the 2nd hole from top, raised it up one hole and it was venting, dropped it down all the way and it is better but not right. Changing prop out next 
  • Flash
    Installed black max 14/13 5400 rpm wot, does great docking but still not right 
  • Flash
    A friend loaned me his Renegade 14/12 5900 rpm wot 25 mph. This prop has no cup. And little performance at low rpm 
  • lboudreau
    lboudreau Member Posts: 8
    I have a 2018 Sweetwater 2386 DT with a Yamaha 115 and I am in hole #2 from the bottom. My dealer just installed a 4 blade prop and I noticed a  big difference instantly gaining 4 MPH and  especially in turns holding my speed better. Not sure of diameter and pitch but because RPM wide open is 5400  they will need to go down a pitch.