Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

New Sweetwater 2286 SB-C w/ Yamaha F150LB

alscott
alscott Member Posts: 1
Took delivery of our new Sweetwater on Saturday and had her out on the water for almost 6 hours.  This is my first "fun" boat as I have always had fishing boats.  The wife pushed the pontoon boat and I have to say I am glad she did.  I have never enjoyed just riding on the water so much.  We had a great day.  I can't believe the performance of this tritoon.  It's awesome.  After we got enough time on it I opened it up and we hit 40 mph with a little more than 3/4 of a tank of gas and could have gotten more if I could let her eat. I am shocked at the performance of this thing.  My knowledge of pontoons goes back to the ones they put out 20+ years ago.  This is not those boats.  We could hit big waves without backing off and in super choppy, I mean mega choppy water, on a very busy lake my wife was happy with the ride and that says A LOT!.  Any tips or advice on on these would be welcomed.  Thanks and happy to be a part of this family.

Comments

• Boomer
    Boomer Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    I have a 2286 tri also with a 115 yahama we are very pleased
  • lovetoboat
    lovetoboat Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    I have a 2286[2012 not triple toon] with 90hp yamaha 4 stroke and also happy but I think your150hp is a better choice with a tripple toon which has more bouyance. Congrats and enjoy
  • smooter
    smooter Member Posts: 4
     what prop are you using? Id love to get 40 mph.