Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are going through a website transition, and some things might look a little different in the next few weeks. We are working on building out the system design to reflect the changes being made on our website. Please bare with us during the transition!

What is the pert number of the Deutsch connector for the Stereo on my 2015 Sweetwater 2086?

EricGFEricGF Member Posts: 3
I want to put a new stereo on my 2015 sweetwater 2086 without butchering the OEM wiring harness. Haven't picked out a stereo yet, nor even disconnected the old unit. When I do, I want it to be "plug and play" as I am a stroke survivor and climbing around under the console for a few hours is no longer in my realm of abilities. I'd like to be able to build the harness on a bench, then install on the boat. To do this, I need to know the plug part #, and, if possible, the pinout functions. 
Thanks