Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Full enclosure on 2019 Sweetwater 2286 FC

backerbb
backerbb Member Posts: 6
We had this full enclosure made for our Sweetwater.  Very nice for camping on the boat or getting out of the weather.

Comments

• CraigModerator
    CraigModerator Member, Moderator Posts: 25
    Looks beautiful!   Wherever you had it made looks like they really knew what they were doing!  
    Thanks for sharing!
  • bajwjohns
    bajwjohns Member Posts: 1
    That looks really nice.  Can you share where you had it made and the approximate cost?
    Thanks
  • vanderhorstr
    vanderhorstr Member Posts: 2
    I would like to know how much you paid if that is OK and were you got it also 
    I just got my 2286 this March love it
  • srearden
    srearden Member Posts: 1
    Interested in where you had this made - just purchased 2022 Sweetwater 2286SB tritoon.
    Nice looking enclosure.
  • SLintzenich
    SLintzenich Member Posts: 1
    Very nice I also just purchased a 2286 SB. Where and how much was your enclosure?  That is awesome. 
  • 1_Particular_Harbour
    1_Particular_Harbour Member Posts: 2
    Just purchased a 2022 Sweetwater 2386 and very interested in knowing where and how much also. Please Thanks
  • jeff_gagnon
    jeff_gagnon Member Posts: 1
    Yes thanks for posting and its beautiful but a clue on where to get one made and how much it costs would be even more useful!