Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Has anyone had problems with decal and paint cracking?

mhammel
mhammel Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
I own a 2009 Sweetwater tri-toon. red and white.    I live in Florida and the boat is always in the sun.  The boat decals and the red paint have  cracked.  Does anyone have an idea of what to do?    

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 9 admin
    The sun is pretty rough on vinyl graphics, which I believe is what we are looking at in the picture you provided. 

Your best best, and probably the most economical, would be to contact your local sign shop and ask about repairing/replacing the vinyl graphics...
  • MT313
    MT313 Member Posts: 4
    Your application looks pretty specific, but I just finished putting new decals on my 29' fifth wheel.  The sign shop wanted $1800 including install.  I went on Ebay and found an entire fifth wheel package for $195 and easily installed it myself.  For those of you wanting to replace your decals, Ebay offers lots of swoops and pin striping on the cheap.