Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2014 SanPan Sp2200BC3 outer rails separating from main panels

Iceaug
Iceaug Member Posts: 2

I've had my SanPan for 2 months and just noticed that the double sided tape used to secure panel to outer rails has come unstuck in a few spots which in turn allows the inner panel to be floppy. I'm surprised this has happened in just 2 months of ownership. The double sided tape looks like the MMM grey which I actually sold in the past and am surprised that one side would come off! When I tried to press the two surfaces back together I could not get tape to stick to rail. Anybody else have this issue with any of the Godfrey Pontoon boats? When I called Moose Landing Marina and talked to service about my issue they said the panels would have to be replaced! That just doesn't make sence to me.

Tagged:

Comments

• shineybays
    shineybays Member Posts: 1

I had the same issue and the dealer had to replace the whole panel. They (the dealer) didn't seem to concerned, so I'm guessing it's a common probable.
  • Iceaug
    Iceaug Member Posts: 2

I had the same issue and the dealer had to replace the whole panel. They (the dealer) didn't seem to concerned, so I'm guessing it's a common probable.

How long ago did you have it done? Did it take long? Did it fix the problem? Sry for all the questions :-)