Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Do New Pontoon (2015) Sweetwater Models come with owner manuals?

Ddancers
Ddancers Member Posts: 110 ✭✭

I see individuals asking about owners manual. Should I have received one with my 2015 Sweetwater Pontoon?

Have any new 2015 owners received manuals?  I did receive:

Motor Manual , Radio manual, Steering Mech manual and 2013 Warranty Statement

I did not receive any wiring or floor plan layout.

Anyone?

Comments

• CRF
    CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    I got all of the above, plus trailer manual & canvas care.
  • Ddancers

Just wondering if should have received anything else like wiring and layout. I know in the pass on new boat received total layout thickness of hull etc. However that was not a pontoon boat.

• CRF
    CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    I got wiring papers for my helm throttle, steering & FM radio only
  • Ddancers
    Same here and a little more. I was wondering because when I purchase my 1802 Trophy it came with the deck layout thickness and everything you can imagine. It appears that they change the pontoon layouts often so guess that's why they don't provide as much.
  • Boomer
    Boomer Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Mine came with all manuals
  • rlmac
    rlmac Member Posts: 3
    Mine came with all manuals including boat but no wiring.
  • Ddancers
    rlmac did you get a floor plan layout with dimensions too?
  • Boomer
    Floor Plans can be seen online
  • Ddancers
    edited November 2014
    I saw basic layouts but they don't show floor thickness seating dimension,  exact placement wiring tubes actual length spacing, rail and sheet metal thickness, etc. Unless there's another location online I missed. If so please send link.   Also those are all 2014 models, I purchased a 2015 which has some big differences you don't know about until it arrives.
  • Boomer
    The difference I see between 14 and 15 is the docking lights
  • Ddancers

Example on the 240 DF the aft unit with fishing table is gone and replaced with a much smaller unit. It is in my option a good change because you have a lot more room aft. The changing room is now build into the port side lounge. This is not as good because it restrict the porta poti to a much smaller size. The rod storage is no longer in the rear unit and you don't get any storage at the helm anymore either. They did instead give you rod storage (4)  in the aft end of the port lounger which is lockable, but 7 1/2 feet rod length is max it will take.  

Those were the major changes in addition the front bench type storage tops are no longer padded on top so they don't offer comfortable seating, but properly hold up better. I may have missed some other small changes but those are enough in themselves where their site should have been updated before shipping/selling.

Left side is 2015 DF 240

• Ddancers
    I see the 2015 Models are now posted..
  • Boomer
    I have a 2015