Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Sweetwater Bimini Frame

nacigirl57
nacigirl57 Member Posts: 4
Hi, We recently purchased a used Sweetwater and when we were folding the rear bimini down flat onto the boat we broke one of the push pins which are really hard to work with. Wondering if anyone has found an easier solution to fold down the bimini and frame.

Comments

• Boomer
    Boomer Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    I'm new at it to my ears are open had a cruiser for 20 years new to pontooning
  • PontoonBum
    PontoonBum Member Posts: 1
    We just purchased a used 2012 and had the exact same issue. It was only one push pin that would not cooperate and its now broken. Looking for help as well!
  • bbower64
    bbower64 Member Posts: 8
    I had the same issue.  Found that the push pin holes were a little tight so I used a round file and opened them up a little (don't open them a lot). This helped.
  • lovetoboat
    lovetoboat Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Thanks BLOWER64. Have the same problem-will try your remidy . Also helps to take pressure off the pin by slightly lifting the bimini .
  • chucklm
    chucklm Member Posts: 5
    lube the push pin with a little WD-40
  • joebeals007
    joebeals007 Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2019 Sweetwater 22' pontoon boat and i need a new bimini top complete with frame and canvas. Does anybody know where i can order one?