Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

manuals and paperwork for 2015 2086

redskyfl
redskyfl Member Posts: 1
Hi everyone,  Just bought our first pontoon boat, the 2086.  Love the boat but did have a few problems with the dealership.  Could someone please list the paperwork/manuals that should come in the blue zippered case.  When we got ours it only had a few papers in it in regards to installation of steering (safe-T), battery installation instructions, page 2 of canvas cleaning & maintenance and a little black and white owner's manual.  No manual for the Yamaha motor!!  The whole case looked like someone had taken out paperwork whenever they needed it for another boat!!  Also, the large handled bag that had the table, cover and cover poles is blue and tan and yellow.  I saw another boat that had a really nice tan one that matched their boat!!  Is this what I am suppose to have??  

Comments

• CRF
    CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    I got a generic Yamaha outboard manual for a range of horsepowers, you need to get one or just download from Yamaha site. Also I got a radio guide- FM

In this Discussion