Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

New swpe240slr

Options
Toddler65
Toddler65 Member Posts: 12
Just picked up my Sweetwater Premium 240 slr. I had the dealer hang s vf250 Yamaha sho on her. Only 3 hours on the motor so far but that will change this weekend hopefully. Opened her up after the 2nd hour and out of the box she does 48.5 gps with a headwind. How do I post a photo?

Comments

• Toddler65
    Options
    Figured it out, here she is

• Boomer
    Boomer Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sweet
  • Toddler65
    Options
    I have a new sound system ordered and have the install mapped out and pre-wired except for the tower. I am going to wait til the speakers come in then run wiring for those. The sound systems on these boats, even the upgraded ones purely suck. Replacing everything except the radio, it will suffice for now, it has plenty of tuning options anyway.
  • Ddancers
    Ddancers Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Options

Very Nice!

• scsweetwater2286
    scsweetwater2286 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Nice!!! What brand speakers did you go with?
  • Toddler65
    Options
    Went with alpine components in factory locations. Put a pair of kicker cans on the tower. A dayron audio 12 inch sub in cooler compartment. Powered with a alpine pdx 600m for the sub and an alpine pdx 4.100m for the main speakers. Ran from a optima blue top with 1/0 power and ground cable to a knukonceptz distribution block. Sounds great for a boat
  • Toddler65
    Options
    Pics added of battery set up, one speaker, amps and tower
  • Boomer
    Boomer Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice Setup