Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Owner's Manual - 2005 Godfrey Sweetwater Tuscany 200

LCharlier
LCharlier Member Posts: 3
My wife and I just purchased our first pontoon boat (used) and are anxious to do some refurbishing and get it on the water.  That said, I am looking for any manuals (owner's, parts, etc...) that may be available for this model so that I might have access to specifications and OEM part numbers.

Thanks in advance for any-and-all assistance!

Answers

• Boomer
    Boomer Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    No Manuals they are just generic literature 
  • LCharlier
    Thanks Boomer - that's what I suspected was the case...

Given that there appears to be no all-encompassing Owner's Manual for my boat, let me ask a more specific question:

I need to replace a number of OEM components on my boat (windshield, dash panel, etc...).  Is there a way to obtain OEM part numbers for these components so that I might try to go about getting replacements?  In the case of the windshield, I have checked out the UPD Plastics website (http://www.updplastics.com/) and it appears that they might have what I'm looking for but I cannot be definitively sure without a part number.  As for the dash panel, I think I found the correct replacement on eBay but again it's just a guess comparing the image online with my existing part.

Thanks again for y'all's help.

Lloyd
  • LCharlier
    Boomer,

Thanks for the link.  Unfortunately, my windshield is not one of the ones listed on their site.  That said, since I last posted, I have been in touch with the folks at UPD Plastics and learned that they do indeed manufacture the windshield in question.  The operative word there is "manufacture" - meaning I have to wait for them to tool-up to make that particular windshield - a minimum of 9 weeks from time of order.

Lloyd