Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Underwater lighting

mreddyspag
mreddyspag Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
I am interested in adding some underwater lighting to my Sweetwater 220PE. Looking for some ideas on mounting locations. Many pontoons have (2) brackets welded to the back of the pontoons by mine only has one on the port side. I was considering adding angled brackets at the rear of the transom on each side of the motor but not sold on that idea... yet. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Comments

• Koerb
    Koerb Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
      When we ordered our Aqua Patio 240 I had the second bracket installed on the starboard pontoon just for that reason.   I bought a pair of blue underwater lights and toggle switch on eBay.   I mounted the lights, ran the wiring up to the console and had the dealership make the final electrical connections.   Worth the effort...
  • mreddyspag
    mreddyspag Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Thanks!  That may be the best solution.
  • fuggetaboutit
    fuggetaboutit Member Posts: 9

try the following link:

LEDGlow Lighting, LLC
    1.877.LED.Glow

They have specific marine uselights for underwwater applications, they are strip lighting, and youcan addas many 24" waterproof strips per your application, they are fast shippers, and great CSR, I added them on my Sanpan, what a difference, they also come with self adhesive strips (Plastic) so many is a snap, good luck!