Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are going through a website transition, and some things might look a little different in the next few weeks. We are working on building out the system design to reflect the changes being made on our website. Please bare with us during the transition!

Brand new!!! But, is it a lemon?

Took delivery of 2019 SW2086C on Friday, 7-12-19. It was the first day of two week vacation. Boat went back to dealer on 7-16-19! It barely made the first 10 hours of break in period and we were very careful with it. Stalled several times and finally stalled in middle of lake and would not restart. Dealer says it may be fuel delivery problems. Today is 7-18-19, my wedding anniversary. Sad!
Dealer says we may have to pull the fuel tank! We are not happy!
Tagged:

Comments

• GilmonGilmon USAMember Posts: 15
    That should be a warranty issue? That said, if you look into your fuel tank compartment you will see a lot of excess plumbing and hardware to comply with government regulations. IMHO, this over engineering adds cost and potential problems. I'm not sure what the benefit is to our environment? 
  • SteveandSylviaSteveandSylvia Member Posts: 4
    Went to dealer today. They are in the process of replacing all defective parts and supposed to deliver boat tomorrow. Time will tell but I think we will be happy with the boat now. Also, Gilmon, my brother said the same thing about the over engineering. Thanks!
  • gbownvagbownva Member Posts: 10
    I get the feeling that production is the top priority get the boats out and let the dealers deal with issues same as the RV industries no product control none their not watching during construction blind to potential issues get them out the door FAST!