Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Underwater transom RGB lights option

Tom34
Tom34 Member Posts: 2
Hi everyone, new to forum. Just bought a 2019 leftover Sweetwater 2286 Tritoon. Came with GTB 25 Triple Tube OB package and a 200 hp Merc V6 along with a lot of other upgrades. Dealer has a 15.3 x 14 pitch Merc Enertia SS prop on it. They said people are very happy with the acceleration of the 14 pitch prop. Seemed a little low to me. Also ordered dealer installed underwater RGB stern lighting option. Does anyone know what brand and model Godfrey uses and mounting location. 
Thanks, Tom

Comments

• Tom34
    Tom34 Member Posts: 2
    Well, after much back and forth with Godfrey customer service i have concluded that a Customer Service  Rep reached out to my local dealer and gave him the information about the underwater lights that he did not have spec’s on, HOWEVER, it must be some kind of high level Godfrey proprietary secrete because I have to wait until mid week when my dealer returns to get an answer. Sure wish there was a Sweetwater pontoon nearby with the factory installed lights so I could just walk up to it and read the make and model of the lights. Thank God I am retired, I could never deal with this on a daily basis. 

In this Discussion