Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are going through a website transition, and some things might look a little different in the next few weeks. We are working on building out the system design to reflect the changes being made on our website. Please bare with us during the transition!

Garbage Boat and Company

Ordered a $130,000 tri-toon, had it custom  built. The factory did our tower (upper deck with slide)  in the wrong color, they admitted it and built a new tower. They were going to ship and have tower installed. Now the idiot VP Kevin Hamby will not do it, he told me in an email that its at their factory in IN, 2000 miles away if I wanted it. They installed the wrong stereo, did not give us the outdoor kitchen we paid for, this company is a total scam. FYI Polaris owns this company since last year, thats why all the problems you read on the internet and such have started, horrible company, wish I would have known, but stayed tooned.....wait till I run them thru the courts!

Godfrey Boats sucks!