Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Owners Manual

wolfman
wolfman Member Posts: 1

Does anybody know where I can get a copy of an owners manual for a 2004 Sweetwater pontoon boat?

Thanks,

Comments

• nthomas
    nthomas Member Posts: 4
    Captain Steve, do you happen to have the manual for a 2002 Sweetwater?  I just purchased one, and the labels on the dash board switches are rubbed off, so I cannot tell what each switch does. Thanks
  • imondi3
    imondi3 Member Posts: 1
    Captain Steve, can you push that link again for the owners manual to the 2004 godfrey sweetwater pontoon boat?  I clicked on the one you put up on 14 April and it led me knowhere.  Thanks!
  • SteveandKaren
    SteveandKaren Member Posts: 1
    Captn Steve -- we just purchased a 2002 Sweetwater Challenger 220 FCXL, would you be able to send a link for that manual?
  • rirish
    rirish Member Posts: 1
    Whist purchased a 2010 sweet water pontoon. Where can I get an owners manual?
  • Boomer
    Boomer Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    They are very generic 

• CRF
    CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭

Rather than answer each of the posts, I thought I could have a new thread or sticky if the moderator can do that. This is meant for those new to boating !

When you buy a boat, new or used, there generally isn't ONE all-inclusive manual. There will be several booklets, one for the boat, one for the motor, one for the trailer. They are all made by seperate manufacturers. In addition, if you are lucky, there will be paperwork on boat systems such as radio, steering, controls, canvas & vinyl. My Godfrey dealer had all of that for me in a nice canvas bag, as the boat was new. It may be easier to research on the internet, or contact specific manufacturers. If you do post on here, please list the brand names, sizes, and hp.

• Vicky
    Vicky Member Posts: 1
    where would I find a manual for boat on a 1997 sweetwater pontoon boat
  • CRF
    Vicky, did you actually read the answer above??
  • boudini
    boudini Member Posts: 1
    Can anyone help with owner's manuals for a 2001 Sanpan 2500LE I/O with a 4.3L Volvo/Penta? I would also like to know where I could find a table for the aft area--there are 2 recessed mounts about 24" apart, which I assume is for a kidney shaped table. Thanks in advance!
  • CRF

boudini-This is meant for those new to boating !

When you buy a boat, new or used, there generally isn't ONE all-inclusive manual. There will be several booklets, one for the boat, one for the motor, one for the trailer. They are all made by separate manufacturers. In addition, if you are lucky, there will be paperwork on boat systems such as radio, steering, controls, canvas & vinyl. My Godfrey dealer had all of that for me in a nice canvas bag, as the boat was new. It may be easier to research on the internet, or contact specific manufacturers. If you do post on here, please list the brand names, sizes, and hp.

• shermanpup
    shermanpup Member Posts: 1
    Typed in the link for owners manual of course it did not get me anywhere
  • CRF
    edited February 2017
    yeah, read my reply above.... its not the same as buying a car...
  • carlton
    carlton Member Posts: 1
    first time with 3 batteries & when main battery died and in my rush to replace it and thinking I would remember where all wires would go(only remembered main pos & neg wires go) I  am now lost as to how they all go back in place. will manual be of any help? or is there a wiring schematic that would be helpful. Thanks for any help
  • CRF

seems like the Godfrey schematics are available for the dealers & mechanics. Boat battery setups are usually the same no matter who manufactures. I googled 3 battery boat setup and got quite a few hits. Find one that looks like a trustable source, not just a guys opinion, and follow it. We would have to know about your current switch and wiring to help you.