Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

question for admin

Options
CRF
CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭

hi

there are a few brass nuts embedded in my lower helm station on my 18ft. Looks like something should attach to it.

My dealer has no idea. Am I missing a part?

thanks

CRF

Best Answer

Answers

• Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 137 admin
    Options
    Hey CRF...glad to have you here. Can you post a pic so I can show the engineers? Also, what boat model & year? 
  • CRF
    Options

2013 18 ft sweetwater sunrise, sorry no pics yet, the brass nuts are embedded in the plastic that forms the helm station. Its down maybe a foot or so from the deck of the boa,t, left side of steering wheel

I would imagine if my cheapest model had it, the others would too. The area looks big enough to put sunglasses and case there. Something is missing though, so it wont hold anything currently.

Theres also a built in dry tube with a screwoff cap, to keep your wallet or whatever in there secure.

• Capt_Steve
    Options
    Passing this along for an answer...
  • CRF
    Options
    hard to believe no one knows what those are for...and while I'm in a gripe mood.....trailered it last week on the highway. All the recessed cup holders flew out of their holes except the helm one. Need to caulk them down I guess, when I buy replacements.
  • Capt_Steve
    Options
    Hey CRF...my bad for not following to find an answer on this. Sounds like you have every reason to be in a "gripe mood"! I will get you an answer today. 
  • CRF
    Options
    thanks

In this Discussion