Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Electrical issue - 2008 Aqua Patio

I have a 2008 Aqua Patio. The motor will start.  The master power switch lights up.  I have no power to the dashboard, no nav lights, no radio, etc.  Is this a fuse issue?  Possible wire eaten thru?  Where are the fuses located?  Is there a wiring diagram?

Comments

• ClaudK
    ClaudK Member Posts: 2
    The problem was resolved by replacing a relay switch under the dash.  Part was purchased at an auto parts store for about $10.
  • carguybill
    carguybill Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Glad you found the issue and got it fixed. Enjoy your boating season.
  • Franz
    Franz Member Posts: 4
    I have the same problem with my 2004 AP in that the power switch lights up and the horn works but nothing else!!!
  • Franz
    I also for $14.00 installed a R02 SH049 and now everything works<<<<Thank You carguybill!!!!!!!
  • Franz
    Franz said:
    I also for $14.00 installed a R02 SH049 and now everything works<<<<Thank You ClaudK!!!!!!!

• kclem
    kclem Member Posts: 1
    I have the same issue but cannot find the relay anywhere. Do you remember the manufacturer. Even the Godfrey dealer can't find it. Please help!
    Kclem
  • swenson18
    swenson18 Member Posts: 3
    I am having the same issue....Does anyone have a picture of this relay involved with the lights and accessories and where it is under the dash.  I know it’s dark under there