Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

I'm setting up my boat lift for a 2014 Sanpan 22SP I've noticed that the center pontoon is a

goodtimes
goodtimes Member Posts: 0
little higher than the two pontoons on the  outside. Can anyone tell me what that measurement might be so I can adjust the center bunk on the lift to help support the boat?

Answers

• backerbb
    backerbb Member Posts: 6
    The outer tubes should be 25" diameter and the inner tube should be 27" diameter.
  • dgperaza
    dgperaza Member Posts: 11
    I have a lift with two sets of bunks originally used for my previous pontoon that I currently use for my 2020 Sweetwater tritoon. Maybe someday I’ll add a set of center bunks, but it works fine as is. A Boatfloater dealer told me that people are always trailering tritoons with two bunks only with no issues. And a boat lift in the water will never see the shock loads of a trailer over the road, so it should be safe for the hull structure.
  • dougman
    dougman Member Posts: 2
    recently installed new boat lift for my 2018 2286 dl tritoon with yamaha 150.  only supporting two outside bunks as recommended by lift installer.  they stated I was fine not supporting middle toon.  hopefully that helps.

• CraigModerator
    CraigModerator Member, Moderator Posts: 25
    dougman said:
    recently installed new boat lift for my 2018 2286 dl tritoon with yamaha 150.  only supporting two outside bunks as recommended by lift installer.  they stated I was fine not supporting middle toon.  hopefully that helps.

dougman is correct, you only need support the area between the pontoons, favoring the outer edge to give better stability, the center pontoon does not require support.
  • Higgz
    Higgz Member Posts: 1
    Reviving an old thread... I recently purchased a 2016 Aqua Patio 240 Elite tritoon and I need to convert my lift (was set up for a v-hull).  Can someone tell me the size of the toon's?  Wondering if the center toon is different than the two outer's?