Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Boat Features

SonnyZ1
SonnyZ1 Member Posts: 5
I am new to the boating world and just bought a new Aqua Patio AP220. So far I love the boat and everything it does. My question is where can I go to find out some details about my boat? The kind of questions I have are like these: What are the slots used for on the underside of the rear sun deck (next to the privacy curtain)? What is the black plastic cap next to the fuel filler cap? What is the small square bracket mounted on top of the rear of the pontoon for? Who do I talk to about some options that I might want for my boat but don't know what they are? Any help and guidance would be appreciated. My dealer does not seem to understand what information I am searching for, and some boating friends are also in the dark.

Comments

• Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 137 admin
    @SonnyZ1...welcome! I'll be testing that boat later this week and will verify these for you.
  • SonnyZ1
    Thanks for the reply. Any info will be appreciated.
  • Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 137 admin
    1. Slots are for fenders or boat hook 2. Black cap is a relief valve for fuel...remove when fueling to prevent line from "burping" 3. Square bracket is for mounting transducer for depth finder or other aftermarket electronics
  • SonnyZ1
    Thanks for the information. That information is good to know.