Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Need help with model and spec manual for 1993 Sweetwater pontoon

Options
ado
ado Member Posts: 2
I bought a 1993 Sweetwater pontoon boat last summer, HID GDY2230CK93, but don't have the documentation on the model or an owners manual. I have a 40 hp engine right now and would like to upgrade to 75 or 90 hp, but I do not know what the boat is rated for in this case.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

• Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 137 admin
    Options
    @ado ... here's the manual... checking on engine rating for you. https://www.dropbox.com/s/jyg1plr4fnp82sw/Sweetwater Owner's Manual.pdf
  • ado
    ado Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks Captain - we really appreciate the help with this.
  • Toni
    Toni Member Posts: 3
    Options
    I too recently acquired a 93 -22' Sweetwater as well with no manual and of course the label is missing. I'm sure the manual would apply in general terms but would our HID# GDY1337PH293 be able to specify the exact rating that is missing on our boat?
  • Toni
    Options
    The motor on our boat was a 70hp and we have a 115hp we would like to put on it but have concerns of the rating.
  • Toni
    Options
    How can we replace the missing capacity label?