Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

boat pics

CRF
CRF Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Ddancers
    Ddancers Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Very Very Nice!  Took me away from the north east cold that's moving in.
  • Ddancers

2015 240 DF 115HP Yamaha

2.jpg 265.9K
    1.jpg 278.1K
  • SweetH20
    SweetH20 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I like the furniture covers ! 
  • Boomer
    Boomer Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    SweetH20 if you click on the little envelope with the bent corner you can attach a picture
  • Ddancers
    I ordered covers at time of purchase but received the play pen cover by mistake, so my dealer had them custom made. I believe the material is an upgraded bonus. I had the play pen cover for about 2 weeks and would end up sweating and hot after an outing. I know the play pen may offer complete coverage, but I prefer these, so much easier. If I go out by myself or just the wife I only remove what we need. Love Them!
  • TRey
    TRey Member Posts: 9
    I am planning to go on a boat this coming Sunday with my family. Surely I will be back with pictures.
  • lovetoboat
    lovetoboat Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    CRF your pictures make me jealous! Freshwater ,covered boathouse with covered party area and a long season[although alittle warm in he summer] some one upstairs must love you! Wish I were there too. Oh welll -guess I'll go shovel the snow[ only 10 inches]